Product  : Organic Cranberry Seed Oil
Origin  : Germany
Description : Anti-aging, improve skin elasticity and reduce age spotsCranberry is a tiny dark red fruit with a sour taste. Unique in its perfect omega-3 to omega-6 ratio (1:1), essential fatty acids with very high antioxidant value (in short, antioxidants: prevent aging, good for the heart)). It is also rich in vitamin E (tocopherol and tocotrienol). 70% of the oil consists of fatty acids. The remaining 30% oil composition contains varying amounts of vitamin A, phospholipids, phytosterols and minerals; iron, zinc, selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.

 

Cranberry seed oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E and fatty acids to deeply nourish the skin. When applied to the skin, cranberry seed oil improves the elasticity of the skin, promotes collagen and firms the skin. It also reduces the appearance of age spots. All these benefits make cranberry seed oil a secret of youth !

Cranberry seed oil contains nutrients which nourishes healthy scalp and hair. Its high vitamin E levels moisturize the scalp and promote hair shine while essential fatty acids fight dandruff and seal moisture. Add a tea-spoonful to the shampoo bottle and shake before use, can promote the health of the scalp and hair.

  • Moisturizing
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Anti-Aging
  • Natural hair care
  • Repair and soothe
  • Natural sunscreen
  • Soothes sensitive skin
  • Healthy scalp and hair
  • Improve skin elasticity

Oleador | Organic Cranberry Seed Oil | 50ml

SKU: 10141005
HK$399.00Price

    Discover products other customer's browsing...

    Brands

    Widmung No.1 - Schumann (Arranged by Franz Liszt)
    00:00 / 00:00

    Shop 130, 1/F, Pioneer Centre, 750 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong

    ​(MTR Prince Edward Station B2 Exit)

    Direct Line: +852 2419 1911

    Mobile: +852 6644 3998

    Store Opening Times:

    Monday 11am - 8pm

    Tuesday 11am - 8pm

    Wednesday 11am - 8pm

    Thursday 11am - 8pm

    Friday 11am - 8pm

    Saturday 11am - 8pm

    Sunday 11am - 8pm
     

    Please call to book on public holidays

    © 2019 Green Basket Health Products Company Limited All Rights Reserved